Vacancy from Star Hospital for Inventory Supervisor will be checked here and on the official website of the Hospital too. Star Hospital, ISO 9001:2015 certified hospital is seeking applications from qualified candidates willing to apply for the following position:
Position: Inventory Supervisor -1 (One)
At least a Bachelor’s degree in management with 2 years of working experience in inventory management. (Preferred health care sector)
- Should be responsible for maintaining suppliers’ information through market research.
- Should scout market to find best possible vendors, make comparative analysis and raise purchase orders accordingly.
- To ensure that the goods are moved out from the store on FIFO basis.
- Draw Inventory Management strategy through continuous analysis of the demand for various surgical and non-surgical items and their supply in various departments.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Should have excellent computer application skills particularly in Excel, Word and Inventory Management Software
- To keep the management well informed about any material situation in the store operation.
- Should be able to analyze the data and generate report.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Be able to maintain the most economical optimal level of inventory and hence set REORDER point of every consumable item.
Other requirements: Valid 2-wheeler driving license and vehicle.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a detailed CV and application form available at the reception within 1 week from the publication date.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the further selection process. The Company deserves to choose the candidate and the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without any reason whatsoever.
Star Hospital Ltd.
STAR HOSPITAL, Sanepa Height, Ringroad, Lalitpur
Phone. No. 01-5450197/98, 01-5452227, 01-5450297
Email: [email protected]