Vacancy from Institute of Foreign Affairs for Executive Director will be checked here and on the official website of the institute too. Government of Nepal, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Notification regarding the recruitment of the selection and recommendation committee formed for the appointment of the Executive Director of the Institute of Foreign Affairs.
Since the vacant post of Executive Director in the Institute of Foreign Affairs Studies was not filled through open competitive bidding; For the information of all concerned, interested Nepali citizens who have the following qualifications are requested to apply for a confidential seal at the General Administration Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sinhatarbar, Kathmandu within 15 days (2079 Ashoj 22) from the date of first publication.
1) Qualification and experience:
(a) not exceeding the age of sixty years,
(b) At least a master’s degree from a recognized educational institution,
(c) having worked for at least ten years in the field of international law, diplomacy, or economic diplomacy;
(d) Bishop Yagat in Nepal’s foreign policy and affairs,
(e) Having at least five years of experience in a higher managerial position.
2) Duties, duties, and powers assigned to the executive director: The executive director will work as the member secretary of the committee and the administrative head of the institution. In addition to the Foreign Affairs Studies Institute Development Committee (Establishment) Order (First Amendment 2074), 2068, and the performance agreement, he will have to perform the tasks.
3) Application submission process: The application is published on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs https://mofa.gov.np in accordance with Section 6 of the Recommendation Committee Meeting and Selection Procedure (First Amendment), 2075 Documents and details and self-declaration process according to section 7 should be verified and submitted by the candidate himself.
4) Presentation of working papers with action plan and vision: Candidates who are on the six lists will also have to present the working paper with the action plan and vision submitted by them on the specified date and time.
5) Application fee: Rs. 3,000 (literally Rs. three thousand only) for the application fee of Rs. 3,000 (literally Rs. three thousand only) attached copy of the receipt of the application fee submitted by the candidate in Rastriya Banijya Bank account no. It has to be submitted along with the application.
6) Remuneration: The executive director will be provided with monthly remuneration and other service facilities based on the conditions mentioned in the contract.
7) Other details:
a) “Meeting and Selection Procedures of the Recommendation Committee Formed to Recommend the Executive Director of the Institute of Foreign Affairs, 2075” Ministry of Foreign Affairs website https://mofa.gov.np Information can be obtained from
8) The Selection and Recommendation Committee may cancel the applications received under this notice with or without giving any reason.
9) If false details or documents are submitted, the application will be canceled and action will be taken according to the prevailing law.
For more information on this, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs General Administration Division or telephone number 01-4200182 to 01-4200185, ext. 251 can be contacted.
(Republished date 2079-06-08 Saturday)