Top 10 Fresher Job Opportunities in Nepal for Different Sectors will be checked here with full information. If you are seeking a non experienced level job opportunities in Nepal then you are here in the right place. We have shared the top 10 freshers jobs in Nepal with this blog. If you want to know in detail then don’t forget to read till the end. Keep Reading…
1 : Oxford Policy Management Vacancy for Office Attendant
Job Type: Contract
Closing Date: 04/Dec/2022
Position Title: Office Attendant
Reports to: Front Desk Officer
The office Attendant will be responsible for the general office cleanliness and basic secretarial work.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that office premises are clean at all times.
- Preparing and serving tea and meals on a daily basis.
- Requesting insufficient stock for pantry and cleaning items as required.
- Carry out basic secretarial duties such as photocopying, handling of in-coming/out-going phones as and when required.
- Assist in Logistic Support required for office and project management.
- Help in the supervision of any minor repairs that need to be done in the office and inform line managers if any major repair is required.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary.
If you feel you meet the criteria above, we would love to receive an application from you. Please apply with a CV before the closing date on the website.
2 : Upendra Devkota Memorial National Institute of Neurological and Allied Sciences Vacancy in Internship for Marketing Executive
Upendra Devkota Memorial National Institute of Neurological and Allied Sciences (UDM-NINAS), Basbari, Kathmandu
Hereby invites applications from highly motivated and qualified Nepalese citizens for the job positions as per the minimum requirements and experiences.
Marketing Executive – 1 (Internship)
Deadline: Nov 6, 2022
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Healthcare Management.
– Full time Job
– 1 year experience in related fields or fresher’s can apply.
3 : Casino Pride Nepal Job Vacancy for Trainee Croupier
Post : Trainee Croupier
Job Description :
- A friendly and outgoing attitude
- Good hand-eye coordination
- The ability to do simple math quickly
- General enjoyment of the unique casino atmosphere
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to read, write, and speak English and Hindi language clearly and distinctly
- Female Candidate only
4 : Sugam Agriculture Cooperative Ltd. Job Vacancy for Field Manager
Position: Market Assistant (Field Manager)
Form fee: Rs.200/-
Academic qualification: SLC or equivalent
Age: Not exceeding 40 years (Male 35 years, Female 40 years) below.
– Bihibare/ Sombare/ Chautubari and Ram chowk area – 2
– Mahananda Chowk, Buspark and Birtamod area – 1
– Garamani, Sainik Bajar and Birtamod area – 2
– Birtamod bajar area – 1
Application deadline: 2079/07/28
Required documents: Academic qualification certificates
– Nepali citizenship
– Recent pp size photo
– Handwritten application
Application submission location: Institution’s office Birtamod-4, Gomendra Chowk (1 Km), South
Contact no. 023-590747/ 9862152260/ 9808778727, 9824979833
Sugam Agriculture Cooperative Ltd.
5 : K.L. Dugar Group Vacancy for Graduate Trainee
Post : Graduate Trainee
– Kathmandu (5) Male & Female
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline
- Own Two-wheeler with license is preferred
- Min. 1 year experience in HR/MIS, Freshers are also highly encouraged
- Good communication skills & correspondence
- Competency in MS Office
- Willingness to Travel
- Team player
- Self-motivated, Energetic & Personal Accountability
- Career Oriented, Creative & Good Personality
6 : Commercial Bank Vacancy for Various Post
One of the reputed joint venture Commercial Bank of Nepal is looking for highly talented, motivated, result oriented and qualified Nepali citizens in the following positions:
A. Branch Managers (Officer Level) – 20 (Twenty) Nos
Branch Manager position is responsible to drive the branch effectively with primary focus on sales function.
Prerequisites for applying:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Branch Manager in a Commercial Bank
- Candidates must possess a minimum experience of 2 years in their current position while applying for an immediate higher position.
- Master’s degree in Management/Statistics/Accounting/Computer Science/Information Technology/Economics/Engineering/Finance or subject related to Banking with at least First Division or 3 CGPA out of 4 CGPA or professional qualification such as Chartered Accountant (CA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)/Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or any equivalent professional degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Age not exceeding 35 years as of 23rd November 2022.
B. Management Trainee – 20 (Twenty) Nos.
Job Summary: Management Trainee is an entry level position to be developed on a cover path in the management cadre of the Bank. Selected candidates will undergo a one-year training period and upon successful completion of training period, they will be eligible for confirmation in the starting position of Officer Level.
Prerequisites for applying:
- Master’s degree in Management/Statistics/Accounting/Computer Science/Information Technology/Economics/Engineering/Finance or subject related to Banking with at least First Division or 3.25 CGPA out of 4 CGPA or professional qualification such as Chartered Accountant (CA)/Certified Public, Accountant (CPA)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)/Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or any equivalent professional degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Age not exceeding 28 years as of 23rd November 2022.
C. Trainee Assistant – 100 (One Hundred) Nos.
Job Summary: Trainee Assistant is an entry level position at Assistant Level. Selected candidates will undergo one-year training period and upon successful completion of training period, they will be eligible for confirmation in the starting position of Assistant Level.
Prerequisites for applying:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum Second Division or 2.6 CGPA out of 4 CGPA from recognized University/College/Institution.
- Age not exceeding 25 years as of 23rd November 2022
D. Junior Teller – 100 (One Hundred) Nos.
Job Summary: Junior Teller is an entry level position at Teller Level. Selected candidates will undergo 6 months’ probation period and upon successful completion of probation period, they will be confirmed in the position of Junior Teller.
Prerequisites for applying:
- Intermediate/+2 Degree or equivalent with minimum Second Division or 2.6 CGPA out of 4 CGPA from recognized School/Institution
- Age not exceeding 23 years as of 23rd November 2022
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- In case of any educational qualification from foreign Universities/Institution equivalence certificate from competent authority Nepal is a must.
- Candidates applying for any above position must be willing to work anywhere in Nepal as per the Bank’s requirement.
Note: Separate qualifying criteria shall be applicable in case of internal staff applying for the post of Management Trainee and non-care outsourced technical assistants currently working in clerical function in the Bank applying for the post of Trainee Assistant Bank may hire all the candidates at one go or may hire less than the number included depending on the requirement. Selected candidates may be hired gradually as per Bank’s need within a year from result publication date
Further, differently abled eligible and interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
All candidates must be proficient in written/spoken Nepali and English language and be a computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications. Candidates are excited to have a smart and pleasant personality, be articulate with superior interpersonal skills and desire to excel. The candidates must have a positive attitude and be a team player but be able to work independently and take initiatives.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form or at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
To Apply: Log on to http://merojob.com/combank and click ‘ Apply Now’ icon below the respective job. The deadline for application is 23rd November 2022.
Ganapati Bhawan, Min Bhawan Main Road, New Baneshwor Kathmandu, Nepal
Email: [email protected]
Phone no.: +977-1-4106700, 4106701, 4106702
7 : Samriddhi Finance Company Limited Vacancy for Marketing Representatives
Samriddhi Finance, a National level Finance Company with its Head Office in Hetauda, is looking for young, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese Citizens in the below mentioned posts.
Marketing Representatives – 10 for Kathmandu & 2 for Pokhara, Butwal, Chitwan, Hetauda, Janakapur, Itahari, Banepa
Educational Qualification: +2 and above
Age: Minimum 18 years and above
Experience: Fresher’s as well as experience can apply.
Job Description & Specification:
This is a target based incentive job. Candidates must have an attitude. Ability to handle customers. Crack the sales of different deposit products. Highly motivated for deposit collection and account opening. Ability to work under pressure and good communication skills. Having a valid two wheeler driving license is an added advantage.
Candidates may be converted into permanent employees on the basis of their Performance as per Company Policy.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum-vitae, credentials and latest passport size photograph before close of business dated 30th Kartik 2079 on following email address: [email protected] or log in to the address https://www.sfcl.com.np/en/job/index. Please mention the post and place of the job while submitting the application.
The selection process is an interview only. Short listed candidates will be called for the interview process. Candidates canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification. The company reserves the right to reject or accept any/all applications without assigning reasons whatsoever.
8 : Annapurna Post National Daily Newspaper Vacancy for Officer
Work nature: Sales and Market Management
Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent
Required no.: 50
Working location: Nepalgunj, Dhangadhi, Surkhet and Dang
Phone no.: 9801047783, 9801037398
Form submission deadline: 2079 Mangshir 10
9 : V.F.X. Cinemas Pvt. Ltd. Career Opportunity as Accountant
Qualification: Bachelor in Management (Able to keep VAT related record)
Interested candidates are requested to contact soon.
V.F.X. Cinemas Pvt. Ltd.
Ghorahi-8, Saurikula, Dang
Phone no.: 9860646865, 9851196493
10 : Social Public School Vacancy for Primary and Secondary Level Teacher
SOCIAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, Buddhachowk, Pokhara-10 is seeking highly dedicated, responsible and well committed candidates for the immediate fulfillment of the following vacant posts.
Post: English Teacher
Level: Primary level
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with Major English
Post: Maths/Science Teacher
Level: Secondary level
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. or Equivalent (Master’s Degree preferred)
Candidates are asked to submit their handwritten applications along with the latest CV’s as soon as possible.
– Candidates should go through Walk-in-Interview and Class observation for the selection process.
Please feel free to contact at:
061-433563, 9856028927, 9856051442, 9856048557
Thank you so much reading till the end of this post. If you have any query regarding the fresher jobs in Nepal then don’t forget to send your query by mailing us or comment down of this post. If you like the content then you are requested to share the content by social media like: facebook, twitter or any other .