Vacancy from Dhulikhel Hospital for Enumerator will be checked here and on the official website of the hospital. DHULIKHEL HOSPITAL KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL Vacancy Announcement for the following post and qualification are explained below :
Required Number: 4
- Nepalese Citizen with PCL Nursing or Health Assistant from recognized institution.
- Preference will be given to those who have prior experience in public health research.
- Conducted Health Survey and research in Nepal.
- Experience in data collection, coordination, and familiar to the data collection application.
- Committed to invest the required time and willing to build a career in health research.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali (verbal and written).
- Having two wheels driving License Key
- Regularly visit and monitor the sites. responsibilities
- Development of study tools, pilot testing, coordinating with the software team.
- Coordinate with the field investigators and conduct of trial activities (recruitment and follow ups) and be involved in Quantitative and qualitative data collection.
- Responsibilities for the data collection and management in coordination with the project Coordinator.
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with following documents to the “Communication Department” of Dhulikhel Hospital by August 27, 2022.
- Cover letter addressing to the Administrative Director.
- Updated resume with 2 references.
- Copy of
- Academic certificates
- Respective council registration certificates wherever applicable
- Citizenship card
- Any experience letters and other supporting documents for this position
Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates based on the documents provided will be notified for the interview
Administrative BittO Dhulikhel. Kavre
GPO Box 11008 Kathmandu, Nepal
Email: [email protected],